The salt cure is perfect, static cure; to dispose of negative energies and replace it with pure chi, we recommend you give this a try! We are sure you home will benefit greatly from it.
The salt cure is used to reverse the negative energies caused by the negative flying stars and any other negative energy you might be experiencing at home, or just for cleansing purposes.
These stars represent an element that is weaker than metal:
· #2 & #5 are Earth
· #3 is Wood.
This is why a strong metal cure is needed to really subdue their negative consequences.
Pay attention if these stars are located anywhere you spend a lot of time in, for example: Kitchen, living room, main entrance, or the home office. In this case the salt cure should definitely be activated.
If the star is located in an area with a bathroom or storage space, or if it is an unused space, you will not need to apply it as it will not be affected as much.
Understanding the use of Salt as a cure:
Since ancient times and as an ancient mineral, it is known for its active cleansing properties. It has the capability to absorb any negativity quickly, leaving behind pure and brand-new energies.
We will be combining salt and water, along with a chemical reaction between metal and salt. We obtain metal by using Chinese Coins. Altogether, we are creating a very strong purifier.
4 Steps to activate your cure:
- 1. Fill the container with water in full.
- 2. Place the container on the mat or stand and place it wherever you need the cure to be.
- 3. You should leave the container open. It will not work if it is placed inside an enclosed area such as a cupboard.
- 4. The coins should be placed with the “Yang” side facing up.
Frequently asked questions:
- · Where can I place the cure so it can be safe from getting broken?
You should definitely make sure the cure is placed somewhere where its safe from being touched or tipped over. If you place it in a corner, it should be the safest.
- · I wish for the salt cure to not be visible, what should I do?
If you don’t like what the cure looks like, you can always place it behind a décor object. Usually a nice plant does it.
- · Make sure the cure is placed somewhere that can be reached easily, you will need to add water as needed.
You should know that the cure will change over time, depending on the amount of negative energy it will receive. It may build-up a lot of salt crystals and even over flow from the edges. If this occurs, you should change the cure more than once a year.
Get your salt cure by UFS HERE
Inspiring your Feng Shui Journey